Skip to content
- Redding Rancheria offers you to participate in the Redding Rancheria Governmental Plan after successful 6 months of employment.
- You can elect a minimum of 1% of your gross pay.
- You can change you 401k contribution 4 times a year (Jan, April, July, Oct)
- Redding Rancheria supports and is committed to the overall health and well being of its employees.
- The Redding Rancheria Employee Wellness Program provides access to fitness classes, health screenings and follow up assistance to identify and manage health issues.
- We believe in healthy workforce!
- We at Redding Rancheria offer medical, dental and vision benefits depending on your employment status.
- You are also eligible to create a flexible spending account to facilitate your medical needs.
- Apart from the above, you are also eligible for supplemental insurances!
Paid Time Off
- Paid time off is means of recognition and reward for the hard work our employees contribute to the Redding Rancheria.
- All regular employees who transfer from another Tribal entity who have sucessfully completed their trial-service period with the Redding Rancheria are eligible to use their earned vacation accrual.
- We believe that vacations are intended to give employees the opportunity to get away from workplace, so they can return to the job refreshed and ready to meet new challenges.
- At Redding Rancheria we encourage, invest and provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Be it Boot camp, Coding, Leadership program or Crash Course that you’ve been meaning to take, we support you in doing what you love.