***This position is open until filled. ***
The Redding Rancheria is seeking a Physical Therapy Assistant.
To assist in providing appropriate aspects of quality patient care under the direction of licensed therapist.
- Graduate of an approved Physical Therapy Assistant curriculum.
- CPR certification.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Indian preference.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Implements and executes on established patient treatment plan under the supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist.
- Administers Aquatic Therapy in warm water therapy pool.
- Communicates with patient, families, referring physicians and other members of the team.
- Provides timely written documentation per facility and department requirements.
- Develops and enhances clinical and professional skills through knowledge and professional associations.
- Communicates with patient, families and other clinical staff on treatment variations.
- Provides timely written documentation as required by insurance providers to meet licensing, certification, regulatory, reimbursement requirements and physician treatment plan.
- Supports and participates in department operations and development.
- Reports any changes in patient status or needs to supervising therapist on a timely basis.
- Prepares and submits patient charges accurately to provide appropriate billing information.
- Uses professional judgment to ensure safety of self, patients and others at all times.
- Achieves quality patient care through interdisciplinary communication.
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.reddingrancheria-nsn.gov, please fax (530-242-4563), email (email@example.com) or bring in to Redding Rancheria at 2000 Redding Rancheria Road, Redding Ca 96001.
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. To receive Indian preference, certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screening clearance. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Redding Rancheria is a federally recognized Tribe with Pit River, Wintu and Yana people where pride in Tribal culture, history and identity is evident internally and in the larger community. Redding Rancheria is a leader in the constructive development of its people, the larger Indian community and the Redding region.
Redding Rancheria participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Visit the E-Verify URL below for more information.
For further information, please contact Human Resources Dept. at (530) 225-8979.