***This position will be open until filled***
Provide dental care services to patients within the clinic service area. Assist the Dental Director with the coordination of administrative procedures. Out of Area Differential Pay is available for this position to incentivize qualified staff to commute from a longer distance. This will allow Trinity Health Care patients to receive better quality care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Dentistry with Doctor Dental Surgery (DDS) degree or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD).
- Current California State Board of Dentistry License.
- CPR certification.
- Current DEA Class 3 License.
- Demonstrated work experience as a Dentist in private or clinical practice.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Indian preference.
- Must be fingerprinted and pass background check
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Performs all skills as defined by the RRTHC Scope of Services
- Provide routine dental care services including general restorative and preventative procedures, crown and bridge, endontics, and oral surgery.
- Provide dental care services, including obtaining dental history specific to the patient’s current clinic visit, completing appropriate examination of patient, and developing treatment plan with appropriate follow up and writing prescriptions for required medication.
- Review patient charts preceding appointments and record visits in appropriate format.
- Provide clinical guidance and counsel to other clinic personnel
- Supervise clinical procedures performed by Registered Dental Hygienists and Registered Dental Assistants.
- Record all pertinent information in a patient’s Electronic Dental Record.
- Consult with clinic dental staff on patient care issues.
- Participate in the development, maintenance and review of dental department protocols, policies and standardized procedures.
- Ensure all OSHA, Dental Board, and Redding Rancheria Dental Clinic policies and procedures are properly followed.
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.reddingrancheria-nsn.gov, please fax (530-242-4563) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. Certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screening clearance. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Redding Rancheria is a federally recognized Tribe with Pit River, Wintu and Yana people where pride in Tribal culture, history and identity is evident internally and in the larger community. Redding Rancheria is a leader in the constructive development of its people, the larger Indian community and the Redding region.
Redding Rancheria participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Visit the E-Verify URL below for more information.
For further information, please contact Human Resources Dept. at (530) 225-8979.