***This position is open until filled***
The Redding Rancheria is seeking a Surveillance Agent.
Redding Rancheria is seeking a Surveillance Agent to monitor and oversee all aspects of Gaming for Win-River Resort and Casino. Report all findings of violations of SOPs, Laws, MICs, TICS, Ordinances or Title 31 issues to Surveillance Management/Lead Surveillance Agent with any evidence and a report.
- Knowledge of all laws and regulations related to Gaming industry and surveillance, as well as Tribal policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Class II & III gaming operations.
- Must have the ability to effectively follow direction
- Must possess the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to view, discern and make sound judgements
- Ability to learn various count systems for card games, Video Lottery Terminals (VLTs) and obtain a good understanding of all related games operating within casino.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing, with all levels of contact within and outside department
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Be proficient in retaining and recalling numbers
- Ability to work in stressful situations and maintain a calm professional demeanor when communicating by telephone and/or radio
- Quality personal characteristics include: integrity, confidentiality, objectivity, motivation and visionary ability.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operate all surveillance systems and equipment (learn and operate Closed Circuit Television System)
- Must read and become thoroughly familiar with Casino and Department policies and procedures
- Must read and become thoroughly familiar with State Regulations
- Must read and become thoroughly familiar with Federal Regulations (25CFR 542 & 543)
- Must read and become thoroughly familiar with Tribal regulations (TICs)
- Log all pertinent observations and notifications in the Surveillance logbook
- Responsible to observe, detect and log any violations of law, policies and procedures for the entire operation, personnel and property
- Provide assistance with Win-River Casino Security Department and other departments in protecting the assets of the Tribe
- Provide friendly, fast, correct and helpful customer service to all Department Management as needed
- Review surveillance coverage on cases of patron/internal control disputes
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.reddingrancheria-nsn.gov, please fax (530-242-4563) or email (email@example.com).
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. Certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screening clearance. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
To minimize the spread of COVID-19, the Redding Rancheria will require all healthcare employees to report their vaccination status and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Any healthcare employees with medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs that prevent them from taking the vaccine may be entitled to an exemption.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.