***This position is open through Thursday, September 23, 2021. ***
Redding Rancheria is seeking a Surveillance Agent to monitor and oversee all aspects of Gaming for Win-River Resort and Casino. Report all findings of violations of SOPs, Laws, MICs, TICS, Ordinances or Title 31 issues to Surveillance Management/Lead Surveillance Agent with any evidence and a report.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
The experience and knowledge requirements outlined here are representative of the minimum that must be met by the team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this position however, higher levels of experience and knowledge than required may be reflected during the recruitment process:
- Knowledge of all laws and regulations related to Gaming industry and surveillance, as well as Tribal policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Class II & III gaming operations.
- Must have the ability to effectively follow direction
- Must possess the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to view, discern and make sound judgements
- Ability to learn various count systems for card games, Video Lottery Terminals (VLTs) and obtain a good understanding of all related games operating within casino.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing, with all levels of contact within and outside department
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Be proficient in retaining and recalling numbers
- Ability to work in stressful situations and maintain a calm professional demeanor when communicating by telephone and/or radio
- Quality personal characteristics include: integrity, confidentiality, objectivity, motivation and visionary ability.
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.reddingrancheria-nsn.gov, please fax (530-242-4563), email (email@example.com) or bring in to Redding Rancheria at 2000 Redding Rancheria Road, Redding Ca 96001.
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. To receive Indian preference, certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Redding Rancheria is a federally recognized Tribe with Pit River, Wintu and Yana people where pride in Tribal culture, history and identity is evident internally and in the larger community. Redding Rancheria is a leader in the constructive development of its people, the larger Indian community and the Redding region.
Redding Rancheria participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Visit the E-Verify URL below for more information.
For further information, please contact Human Resources Dept. at (530) 225-8979.