***This position is open until filled ***
The Redding Rancheria is seeking a RN Care Coordinator.
Redding Rancheria is seeking a full-time RN Care Coordinator. Facilitator of patient care in an ambulatory setting. Render assistance to the clinic providers and perform specified duties. Out of Area Differential Pay is available for this position to incentivize qualified staff to commute from a longer distance. This will allow Trinity Health Care patients to receive better quality care.
- Graduate of accredited school of registered nursing and possess current/valid R.N. license.
- Familiarity with computer software preferred ex: Electronic Health Records
- CPR certification.
- Must be fingerprinted and pass background check.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Indian preference.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Admit patient to clinic, including initial triage and gathering health information.
- Take patient history and routine vital signs of patients, including temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure; and record results in patient charts.
- Assist provider with medical procedures such as sutures, casts and examinations.
- Change dressings and apply bandages under the direction of the provider.
- Perform routine tests consistent with training and clinic policies (i.e., audiometry, EKG, ultrasound, oximetry, spirometry, breathing treatments, visual acuity).
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.reddingrancheria-nsn.gov, please fax (530-242-4563), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or bring in to Redding Rancheria at 2000 Redding Rancheria Road, Redding Ca 96001.
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. To receive Indian preference, certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screening clearance. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Redding Rancheria is a federally recognized Tribe with Pit River, Wintu and Yana people where pride in Tribal culture, history and identity is evident internally and in the larger community. Redding Rancheria is a leader in the constructive development of its people, the larger Indian community and the Redding region.
Redding Rancheria participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Visit the E-Verify URL below for more information.
For further information, please contact Human Resources Dept. at (530) 225-8979.