***This position is open through Friday, February 3, 2023***
The Redding Rancheria is seeking a Registered Dental Assistant.
Under the direction of the Assistant Dental Director, provides a range of clinical administrative and staff support to the dental services operation. Assists in the performance of dental and radiography procedures; prepares and maintains dental equipment and supplies in accordance with established protocol, procedures, policies, and standards, and assists in the coordination of day-to-day patient administration, records management, and office support activities.
- Current California State Board of Registered Dental Assistant License.
- Radiography Certification.
- CPR certification required.
- Tuberculosis screening, Hepatitis A & B.
- Pit and fissure sealant certification
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs all skills as defined by the RRTHC Scope of Services
- Set up appropriate instruments for procedures.
- Assist Dentist with fourhanded dental procedures.4.Perform sealants and coronal polish procedures at the direction of the Dentist.
- Learn staff dentists preferences for procedures and materials as required to work with multiple Dentists daily.
- Seat a patient and take vitals.
- Seat a patient and take vitals.
- Preview medical histories for the dentist, including any pre-medications.
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.reddingrancheria-nsn.gov, please fax (530-242-4563) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. Certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screening clearance. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
To minimize the spread of COVID-19, the Redding Rancheria will require all healthcare employees to report their vaccination status and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Any healthcare employees with medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs that prevent them from taking the vaccine may be entitled to an exemption.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Redding Rancheria is a federally recognized Tribe with Pit River, Wintu and Yana people where pride in Tribal culture, history and identity is evident internally and in the larger community. Redding Rancheria is a leader in the constructive development of its people, the larger Indian community and the Redding region.
Redding Rancheria participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Visit the E-Verify URL below for more information.
For further information, please contact Human Resources Dept. at (530) 225-8979.