***This position is open until filled.***
Redding Rancheria is seeking a Licensed Therapist. The Licensed Therapist is licensed/certified independently to provide direct Mental Health and Chemical Dependency services in an outpatient medical setting to Native Americans residing in the eastern half of Trinity County and the western two-thirds of Shasta county who have mental health, substance abuse, or co-occurring disorders. This provider will conduct mental health intakes, substance abuse assessments, individual, family and group treatment and Integrative/crisis services to patients and their families. Responsibilities also include serving as a consultant for program services to Redding Rancheria staff and community, and working to increase the understanding of individual and community behavioral health issues and service delivery. This position is under the supervision of the Behavioral Health Director.
- A Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, or a Master’s degree in Social Work
- Must be currently licensed in good standing to practice as an independent Marriage and Family Therapist, or independent LCSW
- Must pass background assessment of moral character and legal status. Must submit to fingerprint identification with law enforcement and be able to work with children.
- Must demonstrate emotional stability, independent judgment, and initiative in professional activities and relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Valid California Driver’s license. Individual must be insurable by Tribe’s automobile insurer.
- Position requires occasional overnight travel.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Indian preference.
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.reddingrancheria-nsn.gov, please fax (530-242-4563), email (email@example.com) or bring in to Redding Rancheria at 2000 Redding Rancheria Road, Redding Ca 96001.
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. To receive Indian preference, certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screening clearance. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Redding Rancheria is a federally recognized Tribe with Pit River, Wintu and Yana people where pride in Tribal culture, history and identity is evident internally and in the larger community. Redding Rancheria is a leader in the constructive development of its people, the larger Indian community and the Redding region.
Redding Rancheria participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Visit the E-Verify URL below for more information.
For further information, please contact Human Resources Dept. at (530) 225-8979.