***This position is open through Thursday, September 23, 2021. ***
Redding Rancheria is seeking a Gaming Administrative Assistant. This confidential employee’s primary responsibilities include providing administrative and secretarial support and occasional personal assistance, upon request, to both the Executive Gaming Director and Surveillance Director. Must have excellent organizational skills with the ability to initiate, prioritize, and follow through on projects, work independently, and be self-directed. This person must be extremely articulate and possess a professional business image. This person is the liaison to government agencies, law enforcement, Win-River, local community service groups and trade organizations. This person is required to maintain a positive and professional image for the Redding Rancheria. THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL POSITION.
The experience and knowledge requirements outlined here are representative of the minimum that must be met by the team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this position however, higher levels of experience and knowledge than required may be reflected during the recruitment process:
- Must be able to develop credibility to be a representative on the Directors’ behalves with other management team members, government agencies, clients, etc.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and adaptability while working in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications and strong MS Office skills required. Proficient in MS Office Suite, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- High-level electronic scheduling with e-mail experience and navigating the internet.
- Must be responsible and accountable and maintain a high level of dependability and integrity.
- Accustomed to dealing with highly confidential materials and documents.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, with strong detail-orientation and efficiency.
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.reddingrancheria-nsn.gov, please fax (530-242-4563), email (email@example.com) or bring in to Redding Rancheria at 2000 Redding Rancheria Road, Redding Ca 96001.
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. To receive Indian preference, certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Redding Rancheria is a federally recognized Tribe with Pit River, Wintu and Yana people where pride in Tribal culture, history and identity is evident internally and in the larger community. Redding Rancheria is a leader in the constructive development of its people, the larger Indian community and the Redding region.
Redding Rancheria participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Visit the E-Verify URL below for more information.
For further information, please contact Human Resources Dept. at (530) 225-8979.