***This position is open through Friday, February 3, 2023***
The Redding Rancheria is seeking a Administrative Assistant II.
Works under the direction of the Medical Director and Director of Operations for Churn Creek Health Care to perform a variety of office support including assisting the Churn Creek Health Care (CCHC) health care providers with standard documents and correspondence, relaying telephone inquiries, scheduling calendar items, meetings, processing forms and data entry. Position requires a working knowledge and ability to utilize the EMR/ EHR, EPM.
- Certification as Medical Assistant.
- Basic typing and computer skills and ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Be dependable, reliable and possess organizational skills.
- 1-3 years of clerical experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology/procedures, human anatomy and medical law/ethics.
- CPR certification required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with the Medical and Operational Management Team to foster cooperation, shared vision and decision making with a team approach to problem solving.
- Assist the Medical Director and Director of Operations in all manners of administrative support.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload assignments.
- Ability to provide information and guidance in regards to Redding Rancheria personnel, CCHC departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain and process requests regarding retrieval, pick-up and shredding of documents.
- Create, edit or proof correspondence or reports in support of the department activities.
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.reddingrancheria-nsn.gov, please fax (530-242-4563) or email (email@example.com).
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. Certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screening clearance. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
To minimize the spread of COVID-19, the Redding Rancheria will require all healthcare employees to report their vaccination status and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Any healthcare employees with medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs that prevent them from taking the vaccine may be entitled to an exemption.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Redding Rancheria is a federally recognized Tribe with Pit River, Wintu and Yana people where pride in Tribal culture, history and identity is evident internally and in the larger community. Redding Rancheria is a leader in the constructive development of its people, the larger Indian community and the Redding region.
Redding Rancheria participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Visit the E-Verify URL below for more information.
For further information, please contact Human Resources Dept. at (530) 225-8979.